- This event has passed.
Debate: solidarity in Covid19 pandemic
17 June 18:00 - 19:30
How are we organizing ourselves from civil society during the Covid pandemic19? Do you want to be part of collaborative projects and you don’t know how, with whom and what for? In this online debate we will learn about solidarity initiatives that emerged during the COVID19 pandemic. Don’t miss it!
- Comité de Emergencia Antiracista @CEAntirracista: committee to identify, make visible and respond to situations of vulnerability and racist discrimination
- Frena la Curva @Frenalacurva: a guide to citizen initiatives against the coronavirus, social innovation and civic resilience in times of pandemic
- Red Levadura #RedLevadura: an initiative that brings together stories of mutual support, care and collective solutions
- CoronavirusMakers @CoronavirusMak3: a network of free and open technology professionals made up of volunteers to create emergency aid material
- CovidWarriors @CovidWarriors: non-profit association united in the fight against COVID-19 with 3 objectives: to gain volunteerism, connect needs and accelerate initiatives
Moderated by Stéphane M. Grueso: journalist, filmmaker and social activist.
Do you want to participate in this online debate on solidarity and Covid19? You can follow it live on this link bit.ly/SolidaridadenPandemia and participate in the conversation on networks with the tag #EspaiSolidaridad